FREE SHOES FOR LIFE SWEEPSTAKES 2013 (Ends November 30th, 2012!)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Reyers Free Shoes for Life Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible. Employees of Reyers, suppliers as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Participation constitutes entrantís full and unconditional agreement to be bound by these Official Rules and Sponsorís decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Reyers Shoe Store, 40 South Water Avenue, Sharon, PA 16146
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on February 1st, 2013 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on December 24th, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). Sponsorís computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter:
There are three (3) ways to enter
In-Store: During the Promotion Period, visit Reyers Shoe Store and complete and submit the registration form. All blanks must be filled out and clearly readable to be considered. All others will be deemed ineligible and disqualified.
Online Purchase: For any online purchase that is completed during the promotional period, Reyers will complete an entry blank and submit it using the information used to complete the online purchase.
No other form of entries outside of three (3) ways to enter will be accepted, like mailed entries, phoned entries, etc.
Limit: Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be deemed ineligible and disqualified. No facsimile, mechanical reproduced, altered or forged entries. Proof of entry does not constitute proof of receipt by Sponsor.
5. Winner Determination and Verification: Sponsorís decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules; and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Sponsor will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner, from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period on or around January 2, 2013. The potential winner will be notified by phone on or about January 4, 2013. The potential winner will be required to sign a Publicity Release ("Affidavit"), W-9 form and copy of State Drivers License/ID in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted and/or fails to comply with contest rules, potential winner forfeits prize. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be awarded. If any winner is considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, winner forfeits prize. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the prize will remain unawarded.
6. Prizes: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: The grand prize consists of ten (10) Reyers gift cards per year until winner is deceased at a value of $100 per gift card ($1000 total). Gift card terms and conditions apply. Gift Cards will be issued in the month of January each year. Verification of address and proof of life will be conducted each year, prior to issuing gift cards.
TEN (10) MONTHLY PRIZES: The monthly prizes consist of five (5) Reyers gift cards at a value of $100 per gift card ($500 total). One Monthly prize will be awarded each month through November of 2013. ONE GRANDPRIZE WINNER: The December winner will be the GRAND PRIZE WINNER. Gift card terms and conditions apply. Gift Cards will be issued in the month after the drawing at the end of each month. Verification of address and proof of I.D. will be required prior to issuing gift cards.
Gift cards are valid for one year from date of issue. The gift cards are transferrable and may be given to another person for redemption. Winner is responsible for providing Sponsor with accurate and up-to-date contact information in order to receive the annual gift cards.
Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. There is no cash equivalent. No substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsorís sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
7. Release: By participating, entrants and winner agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such companyís officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the ďReleased PartiesĒ) from and against any claim or cause of action, for any loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense, whatsoever including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of or in connection with preparation for, travel to or participation in the Sweepstakes or possession, acceptance, receipt, use or misuse of any prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. .
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, by accepting the prize, winner grants to Sponsor and its agents the right to use winnerís name, image, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown, state, and biographical information for promotional purposes in perpetuity, worldwide, in any media, including, without limitation, on the Internet or via wireless application protocol or any other means, without further permission, payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsorís reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsorís failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor is not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place or if the prize cannot be awarded due to delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in cellular networks, phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrantís participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrantís sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for the prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims. In the even that Reyers Shoe Store discontinues business before the winners terms for receiving free shoes ends (deceased) the winner will no longer receive free shoes or any other alternative compensation.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the state or federal courts located in the City of Sharon, PA; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneysí fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Pennsylvania, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Pennsylvania or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Pennsylvania.
13. Winner List: Winner List requests will only be accepted after the Sweepstakes end date (listed above) and no later than February 4, 2013. For the Winner List, send an e-mail with the following in the subject line: "Free Shoes for Life Sweepstakes, Winner List Request," to ReyersFreeShoesForLife@yahoo.com.
14. Name Removal Notification System: If you would like your name removed from Sponsorís mailing list contact Reyers customer service department by phone at 1.800.245.1550, or request by mail at Reyers, c/o Free Shoes For Life, 40 South Water Avenue, Sharon, PA 16146, and your name will be removed within 60 days of the request.